BUZZIN BY BLOGAPALOOZA INC.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR USERS
GENERAL CODE OF CONDUCT FOR USERS
- The user shall not engage in any fraudulent, impermissible, inappropriate, or unlawful activities including, but not limited to:
- Generating fraudulent, repetitive, or otherwise invalid clicks, impressions, queries, or other interactions, whether through the use of automated applications, or otherwise;
- Collecting any user information, indexing, or caching any portion from the Services, whether through the use of automated applications or otherwise;
- Targeting communications of any kind on the basis of the intended recipient being a user of the Services;
- Interfering with the proper working of the the Services or Buzzin’s systems;
- Transmitting any viruses, Trojan horses, or other harmful code;
- Attempting to bypass any mechanism Buzzin uses to detect or prevent such activities; or
- Other similar or analogous acts.
- The Businesses will ensure that their goods and services, the offer, and subsequent sale thereof, complies with applicable Law and regulation, and does not contain any sexually explicit defamatory, or obscene materials.
- The Businesses hereby undertakes and represents that (1) it has obtained or shall obtain all necessary licenses, permits, or approvals required for the offer and sale of the goods and services; and (2) it is the owner or has lawful rights with respect to intellectual party relating to the goods and services.
- The Businesses shall not offer or sell the following goods and services. The list below is not an exhaustive list of items that may not be allowed for sale:
- Weapons (including firearms, air rifle/air soft guns, pointed and sharp objects and similar and related goods), hazardous substances, explosives, and products that violate the prevailing Law.
- Synthetic and prohibited drugs;
- Black market, counterfeit, and imitated goods;
- Pirated goods or copies of original goods;
- Goods containing profane, obscene, vulgar, or sexually explicit labels;
- Multi-level marketing / Networking;
- Money games;
- Goods that require registration with Government agencies, without said goods being registered;
- Devices used in gambling; and
- Protected flora and fauna.
- Content Material must contain accurate and complete product information, provided in the language requested by client and, to the extent required by applicable Law, in English or Filipino. The Influencer shall ensure that the Content Material is correct, accurate, and up to date.
- Content Material does not contain, promote or advocate pornographic, hate, violence, obscene, excessively profane, racist, ethnically offensive, threatening, infringing, libelous, gambling, illegal drugs, or arms trafficking content; (b) its Content Material does not encourage any activity that (i) would be considered a criminal offense or could give rise to civil liability, or violates any applicable law, regulation or order of any court or tribunal including, but not limited to, collecting, using or disclosing personal information in violation of applicable law, including without limitation personal information of minors.
- Content Material does not contain infringed material.
- This Code of Conduct may be modified and superseded by Buzzin at any time for any reason. Subject to reasonable notice by Buzzin, the access or use by the use of the Services subsequent to any modification is an agreement by the latter to be bound by the amended Code of Conduct.